Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alison Colleen Photography

If you have been following my blog then you have seen a lot of change. I am going to commit to this blog even more and share my art with those who care to take a look. A little more about me, I am a freelance photographer in Mesa, Az. I have lived here all my life and have come to the conclusion that it will always be home. My parents are my rocks, without them I would not be the proud, happy person I am today.
I have been in love with photography since I first looked through a vintage 35mm camera. My life over the past 7 years has been spent studying photography. Being a assistant wedding photographer is a dream come true. I take my love for photography and combine it with my admiration of weddings. This is a never ending industry and I love it!! Something new is always on the rise.
I am currently doing mostly freelance with families and couples. I am always up for a challenge and being able to push my creative ability. If you would like to book a session you can contact me at alisoncolleenphoto@gmail.com or like my page on www.facebook.com/alisoncolleenphoto

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for your time!

-Alison Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment